كسبت: Locked
المكان: ****
تلقّى لايكات: 784 مرة
الجنس:
اتصال:

باتريون patreon لجمع التبرعات الشهرية

1#

مشاركة بواسطة admin » منذ 4 سنوات

موقع باتريون ليس مجرد صفحة تجمع عليها التبرعات لمرة واحدة بل طريقة لكي تحصل من الداعمين على راتب شهري. فمن يرغب بالتبرع لك يسجل في الموقع و يحدد مبلغا شهريا يُخصم من حسابه و يُرسل إلى حسابك.

الموقع مخصص بشكل عام للفنانين بما فيهم الذين لديهم قناة يوتيوب و يرغبون في الحصول على الدعم لكي تستمر القناة.

https://www.patreon.com

بعد التسجيل في الموقع قم بنشر رابطك و ادعُ الآخرين للتبرع لك.

عديftm
مشاركات في هذا الموضوع: 2
مشاركات: 32
اشترك في: منذ 4 سنوات
Telegram: Trans92
وزّع لايكات: 1 مرة
تلقّى لايكات: 4 مرة

Re: باتريون patreon لجمع التبرعات الشهرية

2#

مشاركة بواسطة عديftm » منذ 4 سنوات

مين مثلا ممكن يتبرع

صورة العضو الشخصية

كاتب الموضوع
admin
Site Admin
مشاركات في هذا الموضوع: 4
مشاركات: 5013
اشترك في: منذ 7 سنوات
الجنس:
اتصال:

3#

عديftm كتب:
منذ 4 سنوات 
مين مثلا ممكن يتبرع
سؤال عجيب غريب!!!

كأن أحدا يسألني "إذا ذهبت للمسجد تطلب تبرعات فمن الذي يتبرع؟" .. طبعا يتبرع الذي يريد أن يتبرع! الجواب بديهي و لا يحتاج لتفكير.

شريف جابر يحصل حاليا على 5000 دولار كراتب شهري على باتريون، و في بعض الشهور وصل راتبه إلى 15000 دولار:

https://www.patreon.com/SherifGaber

من الذي يتبرع لشريف جابر؟ يتبرع له الذي يريد أن يتبرع. انتهى.

هناك الكثير و الكثير من اليوتيوبرز الذين يستعملون باتريون لجمع التبرعات الشهرية لكي تستمر القناة. من الذي يتبرع لهم؟ يتبرع لهم الذي يريد أن يتبرع.

عديftm
مشاركات في هذا الموضوع: 2
مشاركات: 32
Telegram: Trans92
وزّع لايكات: 1 مرة
تلقّى لايكات: 4 مرة

4#

مشاركة بواسطة عديftm » منذ 4 سنوات

المقصد من كلامي شلون نوصل لهذيلا إللي يبون يتبرعو

صورة العضو الشخصية

كاتب الموضوع
admin
Site Admin
الجنس:
اتصال:

5#

عديftm كتب:
منذ 4 سنوات 
المقصد من كلامي شلون نوصل لهذيلا إللي يبون يتبرعو
يوتيوب

تويتر

تلغرام

إنستاغرام

سناب

فيسبوك

الأصدقاء

Zmr
مشاركات في هذا الموضوع: 1
مشاركات: 81
تلقّى لايكات: 9 مرة

6#

مشاركة بواسطة Zmr » منذ 4 سنوات

بس أليس التبرعات من الدول العربيه تعتبر مشبوه

صورة العضو الشخصية

كاتب الموضوع
admin
Site Admin
الجنس:
اتصال:

7#

مصطفي فتح محفظة باتريون. سنتابعها كمثال على إمكانية النجاح أو الفشل.

الرابط:

https://www.patreon.com/mustafaAli

نص الإعلان:
Here is my official donation campaign.

Hello, my name is Mustafa Ali, and here is a summary of my story, although you will find more details in the other posts:

I've been a young Iraqi Atheist for over two years. I used to lived with my Muslim family, during which I've always tried to keep my atheism a secret because I knew that it was a sensitive matter for my parents. Until about 8 months or more ago, my father decided to buy an apartment in Turkey and so we moved to live there. I thought that things were going to improve for us, but we have started to not be able to get along anymore. One day, my father started talking about women having freedom as if it was a shameful thing. I couldn’t help but argue with him. Then, he started reciting to me some religious scripts supporting his opinion. So I said to him "your religion is a false one". Subsequently, I got beaten like I used to & I had to spend two nights sleeping in the building’s basement. A couple of days earlier, my father booked an airplane ticket to Iraq to finish some matters there. So when I went back home he said to me: “I am going to Iraq for now, but when I come back I'll sell the house and I'll take you all to Syria. I am going to show you what the religion you left has in store for you”.

I immediately knew what was waiting for me. I will be punished for my apostasy according to Sharia law. I couldn't leave to live on my own because I am still a minor. So I contacted some online friends to tell them about my situation and ask for their help. They got me in contact with a Turkish girl who told me what to do. I went to some organizations that claim to help people like me, but they all did nothing. Then, I had no other choice but to go to the police. The police took me to a shelter where many of my rights were taken from me. I was not allowed to use my phone, or go out, or continue my secondary school education, etc. However, I was allowed to make one phone call a week. So I called my mother, and in hopes to get her to cooperate with me, I told her about a voice recording of her supporting my father's plan of sending me to Syria and getting killed there as punishment for my apostasy. She agreed to pick me up from the shelter.

When my father heard about what I did he didn't like it and kept his decision to sell the apartment as an excuse to take the whole family back to Iraq where he can do what he wants. I decided to go to another city where I had my Turkish friend, and I got some financial help from my friends to help me do so. In there, I rented an unfurnished room and paid the rent for a month in advance. However, after a few days, the landlord had forced me to leave by threatening me with his knife, without returning what I’ve just paid. I couldn’t do anything because I didn’t have a lease contract with him. I became homeless in that city sleeping in a store until I got a phone call from the previous city’s police station asking me to come and give my statement once again.

I went there and they took me back to the shelter since I am an unaccompanied minor in Turkey. I've already mentioned how unbearable my situation at the shelter was. While in there, I opened a court case against my father, and I told my mother that I would do the same to her if she doesn’t pick me up from the shelter again. She was suspiciously friendly during our communications while in the shelter for the second time. She told me that she would come to take me out in about a month. Although she lied to me about my father being banned from re-entering Turkey. When she came to visit me, she asked for my passport and told me that she will come back tomorrow. In the next day, she took me out and the shelter's management told me that if I'm brought to the shelter again, they won't let me out and they are going to send me to a camp which is no different but bigger than this shelter and harder to leave even after I become 18. I ran away from my mother after she picked me up, and now I am staying with a friend, but not for long. I'll be leaving this place on the 29-30th of August. Before then, I need to find a place to stay, because if the police catch me again, I'll be sent to the camp that I already mentioned.

Thank you for reading my story and considering to help me pay rent and other living expenses. Your help is invaluable since for me a job opportunity is hard to get with my lack of proficiency of the local language. I will hopefully be able to continue my education and sort out all of this mess with whatever donations you can offer. For now, I can’t work because I don't have a work permit, and I am afraid that I will be sent to the camp if they catch me working.

المبلغ الحالي:

180 دولار.

صورة

وسيلة الدعاية:

بالإضافة إلى التواصل مع معارفه ليطلب منهم التبرع أو نشر حملته.

تحديث: تم إزالة محفظة مصطفى لأنه ليس صانع محتوى.

أضف رد جديد الموضوع السابقالموضوع التالي

الموجودون الآن

المستخدمون الذين يتصفحون المنتدى الآن: لا يوجد أعضاء مسجلين متصلين و 11 زائراً