420weblazeit
مشاركات في هذا الموضوع: 3
مشاركات: 96
اشترك في: منذ 6 سنوات
كسبت: Locked

Re: سالفتي بأختصار !!

4#

مشاركة بواسطة 420weblazeit » منذ 6 سنوات

How someone can fool an immigration worker into believing that a woman is her sister, but then not be able to even make a fake asylum story is beyond me. I mean, I live in the UK, here we had an Egyptian who couldn't answer basic questions about Syria, and didn't speak the Syrian dialect, but was granted asylum and given free housing, money, and soon he will even recieve British citizenship.

First of all, if you are self-sufficient (meaning, you have parents sending you money or you earn money), I recommend that you chose legal migration to a country like Uruguay or Peru. I have written articles which you can find in the "al-Hijrah" section of this forum with plenty of guides on how you can get 2qama and citizenship. Countries like Belize have no taxes on cars, yachts and planes, so you can import your personal goods and live there for a while with your beloved wife.

Canada does not need fake asylum seekers. There are plenty of Syrians already. If you have money, you would be better off living in South America, where there is a lot of beautiful scenery, and the cost of living is very cheap. South American passports have visa-free access to 132+ countries

No one will make a bullshit story up for you to tell the immigration workers. This is illegal. Furthermore, even if we told you a story (about your renonciation of Islam, or your homosexuality), will you be able to spit on a Quran, or have sex with another man? You will be asked to do both!

Furthermore, a refugee is a person who is in danger in his own country. He is supposed to ask for asylum in the first safe country he gets to. If you converted to Christianity, Georgia, which does not require visas from Saudi citizens, is a very safe, Christian country. It is very poor and offers no economic opportunities (hence the local people going to Armenia to do business) but that is where you are supposed to go. Your wife had a visa to Canada, right? So why the fuck did you decide to go to New Zealand?

Refugees can enter countries using fake or no ID whatsoever. Your wife could have said that she is experiencing domestic abuse, and this fact alone, in New Zealand and Australia only, would have been sufficient for her to get refugee status. After 4 years, she could have married you and you would have been able to migrate to New Zealand.

Syrians live off of $200 a month. You are loaded with cash. Why not choose a legal path to migration? You may have been blacklisted as a terrorist for your attempts to cross/help others cross borders using fake ID.

أضف رد جديد الموضوع السابقالموضوع التالي

الموجودون الآن

المستخدمون الذين يتصفحون المنتدى الآن: لا يوجد أعضاء مسجلين متصلين و 23 زائراً