Telegram: @ICityBird
وزّع لايكات: 42 مرة
تلقّى لايكات: 27 مرة
الجنس:

الترانزيت في تركيا

1#

مشاركة بواسطة TheFreeBird » منذ 6 سنوات

مرحبا ،
أرجو ان تفيدوني هل الترانزيت في تركيا آمن اذا لم يتجاوز ساعة ونصف في منتصف الليل ؟

شكراً لجهود صاحب المنتدى وأعضاؤه .

ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵒʳˢᵗ ˡᵒᶰᵉˡᶤᶰᵉˢˢ ᶤˢ ᵗᵒ ᶰᵒᵗ ᵇᵉ ᶜᵒᵐᶠᵒʳᵗᵃᵇˡᵉ ʷᶤᵗʰ ʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉˡᶠ

صورة العضو الشخصية

admin
Site Admin
مشاركات في هذا الموضوع: 2
مشاركات: 5013
اشترك في: منذ 7 سنوات
كسبت: Locked
المكان: ****
تلقّى لايكات: 784 مرة
الجنس:
اتصال:

Re: الترانزيت في تركيا

2#

مشاركة بواسطة admin » منذ 6 سنوات

cityBird كتب:
منذ 6 سنوات 
مرحبا ،
أرجو ان تفيدوني هل الترانزيت في تركيا آمن اذا لم يتجاوز ساعة ونصف في منتصف الليل ؟

شكراً لجهود صاحب المنتدى وأعضاؤه .
لا أحد يستطيع أن يضمن لك طالما أن الحكومة فاسدة.

لكني تابعت حالة ترانزيت خمس ساعات في اسطنبول و لم تحدث لها مشاكل. كذلك تابعت حالة أخرى لفتاة ظلت في تركيا شهرين ثم خرجت بدون مشاكل رغم أنها ترجح أن أهلها قد أبلغوا السلطات التركية عنها.

أما بالنسبة لأشواق و أريج فلم يتم القبض عليهما إلا بعد أن انتهت التأشيرة السياحية التي يحملانها، و ذلك بعد 40 يوما من إبلاغ والدهما الشرطةَ التركية.

صورة العضو الشخصية

كاتب الموضوع
TheFreeBird
مشاركات: 88
اشترك في: منذ 6 سنوات
المكان: Jeddah
Telegram: @ICityBird
وزّع لايكات: 42 مرة
تلقّى لايكات: 27 مرة
الجنس:

3#

مشاركة بواسطة TheFreeBird » منذ 6 سنوات

يعني في أغلب الأحوال الترانزيت كان آمناً خصوصاً انه لن يكون هناك بلاغ بعد
ولن يكون اكثر من ساعة ونصف

لو كان عندي خيار اخر كنت سأتخذه

شكراً Admin.

ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵒʳˢᵗ ˡᵒᶰᵉˡᶤᶰᵉˢˢ ᶤˢ ᵗᵒ ᶰᵒᵗ ᵇᵉ ᶜᵒᵐᶠᵒʳᵗᵃᵇˡᵉ ʷᶤᵗʰ ʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉˡᶠ

صورة العضو الشخصية

420weblazeit
مشاركات: 96

4#

مشاركة بواسطة 420weblazeit » منذ 6 سنوات

Admin, if cityBird travels to/from [REDACTED], will she be able to transit Turkish airspace regularly, without going through Turkish passport control? Supposing her parents know she is in the Republic of Cyprus (internationally recognised and part of the EU), if she wants to fly to Berlin, and she wants to go through Ankara, would it be safe to do so?

In the cases where girls are sent home, is it because the embassy knows of the exact whereabouts of the girls? Is it because the embassy comes to their house and kidnaps them? If so, without having an address in Turkey, transiting it should be safe... right?
أما بالنسبة لأشواق و أريج فلم يتم القبض عليهما إلا بعد أن انتهت التأشيرة السياحية التي يحملانها، و ذلك بعد 40 يوما من إبلاغ والدهما الشرطةَ التركية.
So what their dad did is fully legal? For example, if I know of a Saudi girl in the UK on a tourist visa of 90 days who overstayed, and I report her to immigration authorities who deport her... she can prevent deportation either by claiming asylum, or by renewing her tourist visa or keeping it extended in the first place, right? So, if these sisters kept their visas up to date, they would be allowed to remain in Turkey and there would be no legal way for their parents to request their return?

صورة العضو الشخصية

admin
Site Admin
مشاركات: 5013
اشترك في: منذ 7 سنوات
المكان: ****
تلقّى لايكات: 784 مرة
الجنس:
اتصال:

5#

مشاركة بواسطة admin » منذ 6 سنوات

420weblazeit كتب:
منذ 6 سنوات 
Admin, if cityBird travels to/from Northern Cyprus, will she be able to transit Turkish airspace regularly, without going through Turkish passport control? Supposing her parents know she is in the Republic of Cyprus (internationally recognised and part of the EU), if she wants to fly to Berlin, and she wants to go through Ankara, would it be safe to do so?

In the cases where girls are sent home, is it because the embassy knows of the exact whereabouts of the girls? Is it because the embassy comes to their house and kidnaps them? If so, without having an address in Turkey, transiting it should be safe... right?
So what their dad did is fully legal? For example, if I know of a Saudi girl in the UK on a tourist visa of 90 days who overstayed, and I report her to immigration authorities who deport her... she can prevent deportation either by claiming asylum, or by renewing her tourist visa or keeping it extended in the first place, right? So, if these sisters kept their visas up to date, they would be allowed to remain in Turkey and there would be no legal way for their parents to request their return?
Read my tweets about Ashwaq and Areej

صورة العضو الشخصية

420weblazeit
مشاركات: 96

6#

مشاركة بواسطة 420weblazeit » منذ 6 سنوات

The girls mentioned an academic, would that be you?

Edit: I've looked through the tweets. May God have mercy on them. Do you know anything about their whereabouts? I presume they were killed

أضف رد جديد الموضوع السابقالموضوع التالي

الموجودون الآن

المستخدمون الذين يتصفحون المنتدى الآن: لا يوجد أعضاء مسجلين متصلين و 66 زائراً