صدري وسيعن ترى إن خاطرك ضاق
- مشاركات في هذا الموضوع: 1
- مشاركات: 98
- اشترك في: منذ 3 سنوات
- كسبت: Locked
- Every 60 seconds, a minute passes in Africa
- A crocodile can't stick it's tongue out.
- A shrimp's heart is in it's head.
- People say "Bless you" when you sneeze because when you sneeze,your heart stops for a mili-second.
- In a study of 200,000 ostriches over a period of 80 years, no one reported a single case where an ostrich buried its head in the sand.
- It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
- Only a pervert, who desires unhindered access to a female body he can rape, would volunteer to help Saudi women. A Saudi man does not need a woman for his visa application to be successful. It doesn't affect the outcome of his application. Women also do not need men to escape Saudi Arabia, there are numerous methods that do not require marriage or authorisation from her mahram
- More than 50% of the people in the world have never made or received a telephone call.
- Rats and horses can't vomit.
- If you sneeze too hard, you can fracture a rib.
- If you try to suppress a sneeze, you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die.
- If you keep your eyes open by force when you sneeze, you might pop an eyeball out.
- Rats multiply so quickly that in 18 months, two rats could have over a million descendants.
- You can actually fly from Riyadh to Moscow, Russia, then to Murmansk airport, and then catch a flight to Svalbard, a part of Norway that doesn't require visas from anyone, including Saudis. Living in Svalbard does not give you neither rights to citizenship or residency, and there is no free housing available, but if you have enough money, you can start a business there as tourism is booming, or if you speak Norwegian, you can apply for jobs and begin working there. If you have any children, they can attend the Norwegian school from 3-18 and can then claim asylum as stateless/Saudi refugees elsewhere in time for university
- Hot water is heavier than cold.
- Plutonium - first weighed on August 20th, 1942, by University of Chicago scientists Glenn Seaborg and his colleagues - was the first man-made element.
- If you went out into space, you would explode before you suffocated because there's no air pressure.
- The radioactive substance, Americanium - 241 is used in many smoke detectors.
- The original IBM-PCs, that had hard drives, referred to the hard drives as Winchester drives. This is due to the fact that the original Winchester drive had a model number of 3030. This is, of course, a Winchester firearm.
- Sound travels 15 times faster through steel than through the air.
- If you're not in danger of being executed, if you didn't have pre-maritial sex, if you aren't an atheist or gay, then you are not a refugee. Stop being an entitled prick. You do not deserve a free tax-payer funded house in Canada, the UK or Sweden just because you are Allah's righteous follower. Apply for a student visa if you don't have an education, get a scholarship, study, then get a job and/or start a business if you want to make big amounts of money quickly. Africa and Latin America, although not amazing places to live in, are better than Saudi Arabia, and you can always get Gambian citizenship, earn a few millions, and then visit the UK for a week on a tourist visa without having to become a tax resident, before realising it's an Islamic shit hole
Will add more facts later
المستخدمون الذين يتصفحون المنتدى الآن: لا يوجد أعضاء مسجلين متصلين و 5 زوار